Monday, July 29, 2013

Store Review: The Seattle American Girl Store

    During the month of July as my birthday present my mom took me and some close friends to the American Girl Store in Lynnwood, Washington. I personally think that this store is amazing, but being the ag store it was very pricey.
      My mom got us a lunch reservation so she and I had a lunch of delicious HOMEMADE tomato soup and bread with cheese on it and my friends had Mac and Cheese ( we really love cheese don't we? )
   We also did a meet the author event and I got my Care and Keeping of You books 1 and 2 books signed by Cara Natterson (haha that rhymed)
  and

 Sorry its backward my computer camera shoots backward. Go Figure.

also while I was there I got some clothing for my dolls and Julie's EARS PIERCED!!! ( More backward photos sorry).

                                                          Julie's Summer skirt set
                                                                 Julies Patchwork Outfit
Julie's Pierced ears
                                      The earrings she got with the piercing - the ones she has on
                                                                 The True Spirit Accessories
                                                                       The Library Card
                                                                    3 play dollar bills


Hope you enjoyed the post next post I'm going to review The Care and Keeping of You 1 & 2

In Him, LydiaMartha

No comments:

Post a Comment