Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Story Ish Writing by me

Ok so today i did know what to do so i wrote a story called...........um i really don't have a name for it ( if anyone has any ideas please post them on my blog if not that's ok). Anyway here ya go. 
I stared horrified at what I was seeing. Animals staring at me in pain and longing, as their masters beat them. Yowls echo in my brain and all around me. Yowls of longing, of love, of pain ran through my ears and into my brain. They stayed there.
I wanted to move forward, but with my brain filled with the animal’s words it would not do anything else. All I could do was stare in horror.
A voice filled my brain suddenly making words I could not here.

It is kind of a odd story that i have no idea what part of my mind it came from, but somehow it came to make a story. Hope you enjoy it.

 In Him, LydiaMartha

No comments:

Post a Comment